We’re Victoria, BC’s Wall Beds best kept secret in !
Would you like to add both function and flexibility to a room by adding a wall bed. If so, Creative Wall Beds has the stylish wall bed for you. We can help you transform any space into a guest room or simply maximize space in a bedroom with a stylish, sturdy and comfortable wall bed.
Our wall beds are designed to integrated into our custom cabinet systems, hiding a comfortable bed behind a face and finish that fits your preference and style perfectly.
- Our beds are designed to compliment your room’s look and feel, our wall bed systems are as stylish as they are functional.
- You will be amazed at how easily and smoothly they open and close.
We can help add functionality to any room by creating a custom wall bed system that suits your needs. For more information on our wall beds, schedule a design consultation today.
The quality of the hardware is the most important component of your wall bed. We use a high quality, well established Murphy bed hardware design with steel bed frames and hinges. We provide a life time warranty on all steel components. We have worked with several different systems and we chose this one due to its quality and durability. We use longer folding legs than most Murphy bed systems. This allows the bed to be 2” higher making it easier to get in and out of the bed.
- Steel bed frame powder coated to give a durable black textured finish.
- Fold away heavy duty tubular 13″ legs & crossbar.
- Left and right steel lift mechanism (Multi-spring not Piston) mounted to the inside of your cabinet.
- Three overlapping steel support stiffeners.
- Maintenance free and easy to use.
- No wood box for the bed frame; just solid steel.
We use the highest quality materials. Our wall beds are constructed from the best North American plywood available from Columbia forest products www.columbiaforestproducts.com and Murphy Plywood products www.murphyplywood.com. Our melamine panels are sourced from Kustom Material Laminator www.kmlcorp.com. These are some of the best melamine product available. KML uses a thermo fusing process that insures the best possible bond between the wood panel and the melamine finish.
Lifetime warranty on all steel components and 5 years on the cabinets.